On 24-25 May 2019, our '14D promotion will celebrate our 5-year Reunion Weekend in Fontainebleau. We are looking forward to catching up and reminiscing about our time at INSEAD!
Our class gift project will be raising funds in support of the Dean’s Innovation Fund. We want Dean Ilian Mihov to be able to address the most pressing needs of the school; spark innovation, create meaningful change and invest in new and exciting ventures.
The Dean’s Innovation Fund has been used to provide:
- INSEAD Scholarships for Women to 96 meritorious students from the classes of '18J and '18D.
- MBA curriculum: P0, a digital start that features career coaching, MBA webinars, language courses, a case study on BlaBlaCar and more.
- Developing leading-edge programmes for alumni lifelong learning.
- Nurturing the next wave of entrepreneurial talent. The creation of the INSEAD LaunchPad at STATION F- the world’s largest start-up campus.
Our goal is to surpass the record of €135,000 set by the '13J's last year and the 65% participation rate still held by the '04J.
Some useful stats:
- c. €270 on average across 503 students
- a donation for a 5-year reunion ranges between €50 and €50,000
- 15% of donations set up as direct debits over 3 years
Every single donation counts - let’s break the record together !
For any question – contact Anna Sarr at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charissa, Anna, Assaf and Lev